Job Title: Audiology Administrator
Reporting to: Audiology Manager
Salary: £19,500 per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5:30pm
Qualifications: GCSE’s grade C or above in Maths and English
We're OutsideClinic - the UK's leading home-visiting optician and hearing specialist. We have provided at-home sight and hearing care for older people within their communities for over 30 years. We believe that clinically excellent eye and hearing care should be accessible and affordable for all. Our mission is to change people's lives by delivering excellent optometry and audiology services in the homes of people who can't get to the high street unaided.
Based at our Head Office in Swindon your contribution will be to provide essential administration support to the different sections of our Audiology team. Full training will be given to the successful candidate on an ongoing basis.
- Maintaining the Audiology Control Document.
- Producing and distributing summary letters following all Head Office reviews.
- Maintaining all HAD/HCA/HT Pro Services folders/directories.
- Process, file and archive GP referrals.
- Maintaining the Wax Management system.
- Arranging travel and overnight accommodation for various members of the Audiology department.
- Producing and distributing the Audiology Professional Services Weekly Schedule.
- Providing any administrative assistance to the Audiology & IQIPS Clinical Lead and Head of Hearing.
- Providing assistance to the Clinical Services team as and when required (e.g. postal repairs, accessories, replacement aids, postal NHS aids).
- Follow-up on any returned Patient Survey Questionnaires.
- Data entry of GHABP Questionnaires Part 2.
- Any other ad-hoc duties and tasks including covering for other members of the team during periods of holiday and sickness absence.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- GCSE’s grade C or above in Maths and English.
- Any business administration/customer service training desirable.
- Previous health care experience desirable though not essential.
- Self-motivated and focused on achieving excellence.
- Confident about working in a role where you enjoy seeking resolutions and successful outcomes.
- Flexible – willing to do what is necessary and go the 'extra mile'.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Desire to succeed and excel.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word and Excel and willing to learn in-house systems.
- Excellent attention to detail, adaptability, teamwork and professional judgement.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Thrive in a busy, and sometimes challenging, environment maintaining a calm, supportive demeanor.
- Ability to manage constructive pressure and work to deadlines.
What we offer
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- A friendly environment with regular team days
- Relaxed dress code
- Comprehensive training
- Career progression opportunities
- Additional holidays with length of service
- Contributory pension scheme matched up to 5%
- Free sight and hearing test and discounted eyewear and hearing products