Job Title: Customer Journey Specialist
Reporting to: Audiology Manager
Salary: £23,000 per annum
OutsideClinic is the UK’s leading home visiting opticians and hearing specialist. Part of Optimism Health Group, OutsideClinic undertake over 100,000 sight and hearing tests annually across the UK.
Overall responsibility for maintaining relationships with OutsideClinic private customers and ensuring department, as well as company, targets are met. Looking after the customers and the departments best interests.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manage activity to ensure individual targets and KPI’s are met and exceeded.
- Manage customer refunds through our Clinical Services List liaising with all stakeholders.
- Investigate customer concerns, take ownership of them and manage through to an outcome.
- Focus on customer retention by addressing all non-clinical customer concerns.
- Follow-up on all quotations for the company’s private customers.
- Take a proactive approach in improving customer journey by responding to customer feedback and through process improvement.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Creative problem solving.
- Previous experience of dealing with customer concerns/managing expectations.
- Professional and confident telephone manner.
- Experience of working in Healthcare/Clinical environment preferable but not essential.
- Highly motivated with a drive to succeed.
- Dedicated to exemplary customer service.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organisational and time management skills and the ability to take responsibility for and prioritise own workload.
What we offer
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Life Assurance.
- Contributory pension scheme matched up to 5% on successful completion of the probationary period.
- 28 days holiday entitlement (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Discounted eyewear and hearing products.