Job Title: Talent Acquisition Partner
Reporting to: Talent Acquisition Manager
Hours: Monday – Friday 09.00am-17.30pm
OutsideClinic was established 33 years ago and has become the leading provider of domiciliary (at home) eye and hearing tests. The business employs Optometrists and Audiologists across the UK, with a support team based in Swindon. In November 2020, OutsideClinic was acquired by Optimism Health Group, a private healthcare investment business, with a focus on providing clinical and support services to the 70+ age group.
Optimism have set out a clear objective to establish OutsideClinic as one of the largest customer bases of older adults requiring health services delivered at home.
You will play a key role in developing the talent strategy and culture for the business and continue expanding the teams across the UK.
This is a full-time role with flexible working from home and based at our offices located in Swindon.
- Source suitable candidates for head office and field-based vacancies directly from LinkedIn and other social media platforms.
- Partner with regional teams to ensure the most effective, proactive resource plans are developed and maintained.
- Proactively manage online job boards and recruitment agencies and utilise our systems (Teamtailor)
- To conduct telephone interviews, video and face to face interviews of job applicants recording outcomes on our systems and make recommendations to next stage
- Attend University’s and optical events across the country to network and promote the company, recruitment opportunities and our services and product portfolio.
- Design and implementation of end-to-end specific recruitment campaigns.
- Network and advertise to potential candidates and develop and execute new sourcing methods.
- Identify and communicate continuous improvement opportunities and strategies.
- Work in collaboration with colleagues to identify a constant flow of new candidates to fulfil current and upcoming business requirements.
- To check eligibility documents ensuring all staff have ‘the right to work in the UK’ and relevant documentation is evidenced.
- Highly organised, self-motivated and the ability to work well at pace.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise confidently with candidates at all levels - you will need to be dynamic and assertive in this role.
- A genuine passion for people development and commitment to building the best team.
- Ability to prioritise a large workload according to changing business needs.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing assignments & priorities and be flexible in your approach
- Display a methodical approach with attention to detail.
- Solutions focussed
- Career progression opportunities (REC qualification, ILM courses and in-house training)
- Private Medical Insurance (Bupa)
- Life assurance 4 x salary
- Discounted eyewear and hearing products
- Pension matched up to 5%
- Three ‘treat’ days are granted for 100% attendance
- 33 days holiday entitlement (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
This job description is a guide to the work you will be required to undertake. It may be changed from time to time to meet changing circumstances. It does not form part of your Contract of Employment.
Please also note there will be UK travel requirements and the occasional overnight stays.
OutsideClinic is an Equal Opportunities employer.