Job Title: Customer Sales Advisor
Reporting to: Head of Patient Contact
Salary: Up to £21,000 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week between 8am-6pm & 1 in 3 Saturdays 9am-1pm.
Qualifications: GCSE’s grade C or above in Maths and English
We're OutsideClinic - the UK's leading home-visiting optician and hearing specialist. We have provided at-home sight and hearing care for older people within their communities for over 30 years. We believe that clinically excellent eye and hearing care should be accessible and affordable for all. Our mission is to change people's lives by delivering excellent optometry and audiology services in the homes of people who can't get to the high street unaided.
As a Customer Sales Advisor, you will be responsible for professionally dealing with calls to and from existing and new customers. Using knowledge and professionalism, you will be tasked with converting these calls into new hearing tests & eye tests for our hearing and optical teams to complete.
- Proactively contacting customers who have previously tested with us intending to rebook their routine sight and hearing appointments.
- Ensuring company policies & procedures are adhered to at all times
- Professionally deal with inbound calls from prospective customers, providing information and guidance on services that we offer.
- Meeting and exceeding individual KPI's
- Listening to customer requirements and updating internal systems to update records accurately.
- Keeping abreast of market trends and industry standards, identifying new booking opportunities and leads
This brand-new role would suit someone who enjoys the buzz of sales and has a caring side - passionate about helping the nation's elderly see and hear better and improving their overall quality of life. The successful candidate will be a strong communicator who can speak clearly and concisely to older adults who may be hard of hearing or not used to the telephone.
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- A friendly environment with regular team days
- Relaxed dress code
- Comprehensive training
- Career progression opportunities
- Additional holidays with length of service
- Contributory pension scheme matched up to 5%
- Free sight and hearing test and discounted eyewear and hearing products
- Three 'treat' holiday days granted for 100% attendance