OutsideClinic is the UK's leading home-visiting optician and hearing specialist. We have been providing at-home sight and hearing care for older people within their communities for over 30 years.
As Audiology Scheduling Assistant working with a 23-member team in our Swindon head office, you will be responsible for liaising with OutsideClinic's customers, building efficient schedules for our professional team that work across the UK.
HOURS: MONDAY- FRIDAY 9 AM - 5:30 PM, UP TO 37.5 HOURS PER WEEK.
- To be the first point of contact for the professional field-based team.
- To be competent in the management and recording of information, ensuring patient confidentiality and data protection guidelines are followed.
- Use knowledge, skills and experience to prioritise workload and keep up to date with personal workload/deadlines ensuring the team hit targets.
- To keep external healthcare partners up to date with the information required relating to patients.
- To plan schedules for Audiologists/HAD's, Hearing Care Assistants and Hearing Technicians.
- To adhere and undertake all IG governance training required.
- To build an excellent working knowledge of all the Scheduling department's systems, e.g. Call Log, Deliveries, Scheduling, Car Tracking.
- Operate in line with all company Policies and Procedures.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Motivated and focused on achieving own objectives.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to keep 'level headed' in all situations.
- Excellent Organisational skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Confidence in working in a role where your actions directly influence others.
- Positive 'can do' attitude, with a desire to exceed.
- Good IT/Literacy and attention to detail.
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
- An annual salary of £18,750 per annum.
- Comprehensive Training.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Additional Holidays with length of service.
- Contributory pension scheme matched up to 5%.
- Weekends and bank holidays off.
- Team days.
- Free sight and hearing test with discounted eyewear and hearing products.
- Three 'treat' days granted for 100% attendance.