We can't tell you what it's really like to work in domiciliary in one or two sentences here, but we can showcase it in a short video, showing how being an integral part of the community and visiting patients who are unable to get to the high street is soul-satisfying. Knowing you've made a real difference to someone's life every day is unique to domiciliary - and here at OutsideClinic, we do domiciliary differently.
Forget everything you think you know about this branch of optics and hear it straight from one of our optometrists – we can arrange a chat with them to find out just how rewarding a career this truly is, and it might not be what you expected! But first, we’re sure you want to know more about what we can offer you in a nutshell, so take a look:
- An annual salary starting from £60K pa pro rata, depending on experience.
- Company car and an excellent commission structure.
- Flexible contracts, working full or part-time.
- Full daily support by a whole office of friendly assistants.
- The latest portable optometrist kit.
- Pension matched up to 5%.
- Professional fees and Insurance covered.
- Additional benefits.
You will be a GOC registered qualified optometrist who wants to become a more integral part of their community. You will be passionate about your patients and going the extra mile. You will be clinically focused and looking for a role where you can build a great relationship with your patient, giving them the best possible service.